Howdy fellow survival horror fans!
Today is the grand day! Pop the champagne and pour yourself a glass because Remothered: Tormented Fathers is making its great entrance into the consoles world. Finally, console players that are fans of this genre will enjoy their summer by playing the pure and realistic survival horror video game that has been acclaimed on Steam.
Now imagine yourself, sipping on a cold drink, sitting under your AC while playing Remothered: Tormented Fathers on your console. Isn’t it a nice picture?
You will face characters that are going to terrify you, crazy stalkers whose only intention is to slaughter you, no powerful weapon to help you. Playing will send shivers down your spine.
Consoles survival horror fans, your terrifying ordeal is finally over. You can buy your copy of Remothered: Tormented Fathers directly from the PS Store, for PlayStation 4, or Microsoft Marketplace, for Xbox One.
What’s new on the console version of Remothered: Tormented Fathers?
During the porting phase of Remothered: Tormented Fathers we added these features:
– GUI/features’ optimizations and adjustments for larger TVs.
– A free integrated Art gallery that players will unlock the first time they finish the game. It will contain the characters, locations and storyboard sequences’ concept art, collected items, wireframes and 3D models of the mansion and characters.
– Controller’s vibration.
– Maximum display resolution on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 is 1080p, and on Xbox One S, Xbox One X, and PlayStation 4 Pro is 4K.
– Spatialized audio and multichannel audio support.
– HDR on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro, Xbox One S and Xbox One X.
– The controller on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 4 Pro will alert you, through the lightbar, of the arrival of enemies. When the light starts flashing it means that your stalkers are close.
So now that your wait is over, it’s time you play in Rosemary’s shoes, investigate around Felton’s house, looking for clues on the mysterious disappearance of Celeste, running and hiding for your life, being chased by obscure characters that try to kill you. It’s going to be a bloodbath!
Keep it spooky and have a terrifying time while playing Remothered: Tormented Fathers!