Hey there! Days are getting shorter at the house of Dr. Felton and light is slowly giving way to darkness. Very soon, the weather will be perfect to get into Remothered’s atmosphere…
However, back in June, some of the first fans who subscribed to the exclusive experience had the opportunity to play the development version of Remothered: Tormented Fathers. Gamers from all over the globe shared videos of themselves playing the beta. On YouTube, the total views of these videos has surpassed 2.5 million. On Twitch, hundreds of gamers live streamed Remothered: Tormented Fathers. This is impressive. Reaching all these people is not ordinary for an indie title that is still under development.
If you are one of the beta testers, we cannot thank you enough! You really helped us to take the game development to the next level! If you didn’t make to the beta, don’t worry… Great things will come very soon, so don’t miss any of our updates by joining us!
The suggestions from the beta testers have been fundamental to understand what you really want from Remothered: Tormented Fathers and which kind of gameplay you expect from the game.
We’ve listened to the community and analyzed every request… So, how will the final release of the game differ from the beta? Let’s discover the main improvements devs have brought over the last months!
• What you’ve seen with the beta is just a very small fraction of the game. We have added more levels to the game. That means that now Remothered: Tormented Fathers is a whole different game if compared to the beta. There are new characters left to discover, completely different music tracks and new areas of the house that Rosemary can explore.
• Nobody likes to be captured by a stalker and being chopped into pieces, but horror lovers will absolutely love the new death sequences in which Rosemary can be involved. However, if you are worried about Rosemary and willing to help her at any cost, there are good news for you too: she has new ways to save her life!
• There are new hiding spots inside the house! This will dramatically increase the realism of the gameplay, since Rosemary can now find shelter in a more natural way.
• Artificial intelligence has been improved and enemies now have a human-like behavior. You have to understand the situation and be strategic according to the context. Carefully analyze the movements of your stalker if you want to survive…
• We’ve received several positive comments reviews about the sounds within the game. In order to make it even more immersive, we’ve implemented 3D audio. You will be able to understand where your stalker is by listening to his footsteps.
• There’s a new addition to Rosemary’s abilities! She can now dodge their enemies!
• New characters mean new ways of interaction. Rosemary will interact in new and unexpected ways with her stalkers. You cannot imagine which kind of tricks she has developed to deceive her enemies!
• Quick time events are more balanced than in the beta version in order to give you a more stimulating and immersive gaming experience.
• Software optimization is crucial and we know it well. If you have an older PC or a graphics card that is starting to show its age, you don’t have to worry. We’ve implemented options to make you play Remothered: Tormented Fathers as well!
• In the beta version there were no subtitles, but they are planned for the final release. Rest assured, the game will be subtitled when it’ll come out.
And this is just the tip of the iceberg! Chris and the devs are working hard right now in the studio in order to deliver to you the extreme and realistic survival horror experience you’ve been waiting for!
Do you want to stay up to date with the development? Join our membership and receive all the news in advance!